Strategy11 runs three main WordPress plugins. Formidable Forms, Business Directory Plugin and AWP Classifieds. These plugins are running on nearly 400,000 sites, so releasing clean, functional, bug-free code is crucial to our customer's success and product growth. With active development on all three products, we need a dedicated QA tester to test new features, enhancements and bug fixes. This role is critical in producing the best products that make customer lives better.
- Pull code commits or pull requests from github and deploy a variety of testing environments
- Communicate with developers to understand testing requirements and parameters
- Systematically, and methodically test products for functionality, user experience, and bugs/issues
- Communicate and report issues and steps to replicate to developers via github
- Work with developers through issue resolution by answering questions, validating fixes, etc.
- Be available to work on other non-QA tasks such as Template creation and possibly even support.
- Experience in product/QA testing. Web products or WordPress testing experience preferred.
- Proficiency with using WordPress and WordPress Plugins is a must.
- Attention to details
- Communication Skills - You must be able to speak and write english proficiently.
- Self-driven and able to productively work in a remote environment.
- Experience with Github and testing environments including localhost testing.
- Access to multiple operating systems (MacOS, Windows) is a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly.